[WriteLog] RTTY SO2V Question (Writelog, K3)

To: Writelog user group <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY SO2V Question (Writelog, K3)
From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 12:03:53 -0800
I have MMTTY decoding Left channel and 2Tone decoding Right channel for
SO2V. When I manually move the TX focus to the Right Entry field, it
switches into SPLIT so it will transmit on the Right rx frequency, all well
and good. But when I click on a call in the *Right* decoder window, it
fills in the call in the *Left* rig Entry field. How do I get it to fill in
the call in the Right rig Entry field and switch TX focus to Right rig so
I'll go into Split and transmit on the *Right* VFO frequency?

Thanks,

/Rick

--
Rick Tavan N6XI