[WriteLog] Fw: CQ 160M CW Contest - prefill exchange file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: CQ 160M CW Contest - prefill exchange file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:36:10 -0900
This morning Cort K4WI informed me he had a problem with the CQ 160M contest prefill file, namely it doesn't work! Traced the problem to a single letter typo in the header section. The last line of the header is <EOR> when it should be <EOH>. If you have already downloaded the file you can either edit it yourself with a text editor or just click on the link and download the file again. I have made the correction on the Dropbox file so any downloads from this point on will have the corrected file that works as expected. Sorry for the fat fingers!

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Gary AL9A