[WriteLog] router question

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] router question
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:15:00 -0600
this question still pertains to the CW delay when using writelog with microHam router. The problem has been solved by unchecking on PTT in device router 8.5.0 the PA PTT, LNA PTT and Sound card PTT, and setting PTT tail to 1.33 wordspace. This solves the problem but now would like to know how to keep these settings as every time i boot up the computer these settings have reverted back to checked and cw delay is back. I have clicked on on Store as Power up settings on the Device tab, but that doesn't store these settings. I know that it is not much to change these settings every time but I would think that these could be set to stay for the way i want? Any Ideas? thanks, Cort K4WI