Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo greyed out.....

To: "GW4BLE" <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo greyed out.....
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:28:48 -0900
Steve,

Not sure why a Cabrillo for this contest is not included as an option. I suspect Steve N9OH didn't have the Cabrillo layout info from the contest sponsor when he created the original contest module. There are two options you can use to produce a Cabrillo outside of WL.

1. According to the UBA website with the rules, under #10 - Logs there is a link to a webapplication on the web site of WA7BNM at http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/ubahfcw_cab.php. Fill the boxes with your info and then provide your log data on the next page. I don't have any info to enter so can't check the next page. I don't know if there is a way to upload you log info automatically. A adi file? Then you can check the results before submitting.

2. Use the adif2cabr utility by Marek SP7DQR at http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php. I've used it many times before and it works great.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: GW4BLE