[WriteLog] NAQP Resolution

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP Resolution
From: "Shack - NA5U" <shack@att.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:58:52 -0600

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:57:04 -0600
From: "Shack - NA5U" <shack@att.net>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP Module Question

I am setting up for the NAQP RTTY. I wanted to display the Rate and Beam Heading windows along with others. When selected, they don?t appear. Any ideas of what is going on? Does this module not support/allow them? Thanks.

73,

Mike, NA5U

I am not sure what caused the problem but but with the help of Don, AA5AU, starting a NEW NAQP contest solved the problem. From there it was easy to load the messages from the original contest file.
73,
Mike, NA5U