[WriteLog] Legacy Installer Help - Win 7

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Legacy Installer Help - Win 7
From: "K2NV@arrl.net" <K2NV@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 08:54:26 -0500
I was looking for the UBA Contest and didn't find it in the list of modules.
Went to Writelog 3rd party downloads and downloaded WLCM_SM6SRW_050110-2.exe.
When I tried to install using the Legacy installer on Windows 7, I get a
message that says Command failed to Launch.

I am running WL 11.18C.

Anyone??

Tnx

73 Tony