Re: [WriteLog] IPO Settings Help!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IPO Settings Help!
From: Steve Dyer W1SRD <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:30:57 -0800
I noticed this as well on my FT-5000 but had not taken time to try and chase it down. I don't know if WL has always done this, but it seems to be a fairly recent (last 6 months or so) new "feature".
Where do we file a bug report?
73,
Steve
W1SRD

I noticed another problem.

In my FTDX-5000 menu settings, I have CW as LSB by default.  When
Write Log sends a frequency to the radio, it changes CW to USB.  Very
annoying when I start tuning and the signal pitch changes in the wrong
direction.  There is no need for Write Log to send the "wrong" kind of
CW to my radio.

- Jim