Re: [WriteLog] Mouse Scroll Wheel changes Radio Frequency

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Mouse Scroll Wheel changes Radio Frequency
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:35:10 -0400
I am going to make this change as soon as I get home from work.  I have
never found the need to tune using the mouse. I have accidentally bumped
the wheel more than once while using the mouse on RTTY and then had to try
to find my run frequency again. It is probably not much of an issue on
other modes.

John KK9A