Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2405 Country Files - 20 April 2014

To: William Maurer <wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2405 Country Files - 20 April 2014
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:44:21 +0000
Bill,
my last sentence: Rather than an shortcut I started Reacty32 from the Programs, Writelog menu and selected "Run as Administrator" and as I said it fails! Clearly I have two computers with different behavior. The only thing that works on the radio computer is enabling the admin account and then logging into it from a restart????
73s
Jerry