Re: [WriteLog] MK2R+ and Writelog 11.18c

To: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>, "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MK2R+ and Writelog 11.18c
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 12:24:40 -0400

i've learnt something here too so will make the change. Always
wondered why 12000 as the default worked fine for me but I guess
you're looking for a 4:1 ratio??

You're looking for an integer ratio between the Windows default sample
ratio and the sample rate in MMTTY.  In at least some versions of
Windows there is an issue (instability) with the sample rate conversion
when the two are not integrally related that shows up as a clock error
in MMTTY (and divergence between transmit/receive in AFSK).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV