Re: [WriteLog] How to setup Writelog for W1AW

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to setup Writelog for W1AW
From: AC0W Bill <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 13:47:34 -0500
Why are those who are collecting QTH, sent, rcvd and other data doing
collecting that data? I managed MN W1AW in February and was told by ARRL to
only collect date, time, freq, mode and call. That's all we did that is only
what we submitted and they were happy.

Given that the DXpedition template works much better and helps you speed
through the contacts. Now if you want to collect that addition information for
your own information then you are correct that the DXpedition template is not
the template to use.

Bill
AC0W