Re: [WriteLog] multi single band changes

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] multi single band changes
From: Jim Iori <NU4Y@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:22:44 +0000
We do multi-single all the time.

Select your contest as normal.
Set up your normal things as you would for a Single Op. (ports, exchange etc.)
Under RADIO say this is RUN radio.......
            You will be prompted that multi-single is to be activated.
Open your Band change window.
            Once Band change window is open, right click on that window.
You will be given the choice of Band changes/hour, 10 min rule, etc. Of course you will need to set up your other computer and radio as Mult. radio and have them linked.
If you want to change the mult and run radios,  open RADIO and change.
      Change both in that case.

Jim