[WriteLog] DRCG WW RTTY CONTEST MODULE

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DRCG WW RTTY CONTEST MODULE
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:14:37 -0600
What module would be best to use in this weekends DRCG RTTY Test?

I know this is a remake of the LDC contest, but the LDC module requires
a TIME entry, which the DRCG doesn't.

Will there be a contest file available for this contest?  It would have been
nice if they had announced this contest a couple months ago (unless I missed
it)
than a couple days before the contest.
The major changes - besides the name - are:

- Deletion of the UTC in the contest exchange
- old RST ZONE TIME, new RST ZONE;
- Deletion of the continent multiplier;
- 40 and 80 meter QSOs now get more points
- 40m QSO points x TWO(2),
- 80m QSO points x THREE(3);
- Deletion of the SWL class and other simplifications of the rules.

Any suggestions guys/gals?  Scoring will be different along with other
changes.

Hope WRITELOG will support this one.  N1MM does, but I don't know
N1MM and prefger WL.

73,

Dick
W0RAA