[WriteLog] WriteLog V11.21

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog V11.21
From: "Steve, K4FJ" <k4fj@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 15:33:15 -0400
Has anyone been able to download and install V11.21 on a WIN 7/32 bit
machine?  My failure was following a resubscribe and a subsequent download
from e-junkie.com.  No joy.  I apparently used up my allowable 5 attempts
from e-junkie.

I was successful in getting V11.21 on my two Win XP machines by downloading
from the WriteLog website and using the registration code provided in the
email that I received following resubscribing.  This procedure was not
successful on my Win 7/32 computer.  I am waiting for a response from
purchases@writelog.com

73, Steve, K4FJ