[WriteLog] RAC module multiplier scoring

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RAC module multiplier scoring
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:39:35 -0800
The RAC Canada Day rules say, "Each multiplier may be counted once on each mode and each of the eight contest bands." However, in the RAC module it appears that each contact with a station in any given province is being counted as a mult. For example, in the case of BC, the ML column shows a total of 12 on 20M. I've run both CW and SSB on that band, but my understanding of the rules would seem to indicate the ML column should only show 2 mults, one on CW and one on SSB.

Anyone else notice this?

73,
Gary AL9A