Re: [WriteLog] CW direct keying

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW direct keying
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:52:44 -0700
Everything you need. This is on my EWARG (Eastern Washington Amateur Radio Group) page. htt://www.ewarg.org Its down at the bottom of the main page and a PDF. I would add
one more for CW that is just like the PTT and FSK.

Jay WS7I

On 7/7/2014 10:37 AM, Steven Kline wrote:
Hi Bryan,

Is it possible to provide optoisolator diagram similar to Don’s diagram for simple transistor
interface?  Quite a few may be interested in building isolated circuit.  I’ve built the interfaces
from Don’s diagram and worked great, were quick and fast interface solution.  Perhaps with little
more time and planning available I’d have built the optoisolators too.

Cheers - Steve W5JK