Re: [WriteLog] Can't make antenna relay assignments

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Can't make antenna relay assignments
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:50:26 -0500
You need Direct I/O or UserPort to access the parallel port in Windows XP.

John KK9A

To:     writelog@contesting.com
Subject:        [WriteLog] Can't make antenna relay assignments
From:   Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date:   Sun, 20 Jul 2014 11:33:15 -0400
Using Writelog Version 11.21P and current Windows XP. LPT1 is a
conventional printer port on the motherboard. Antenna relay control on
this port works FB with other programs.

Under Setup  -  Ports, the antenna relay options are unresponsive

Under Setup  -  Ports  -  Antenna Relays, the port options are unresponsive

They are sort of like being "grayed out" - not available for me to change.

I added a [BandRelayEncode] section to writelog.ini with just the 2m
through 160m entries, and restarted all, but still no joy.

What else do I need?

Jerry W4UK