[WriteLog] FSK RTTY with K3/0 Mini and Remote Rig interface

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] FSK RTTY with K3/0 Mini and Remote Rig interface
From: Ron Lodewyck <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:34:49 -0700
Following my recent post offering info on how I got FSK RTTY to work with
Writelog and the K3/0 Mini and Remote Rig, I was pleased to receive
numerous requests. So many, in fact, that I decided to embellish the
article to provide better  context and clarify a few things.  I also put
the document in PDF format and posted it to a webpage:

http://n6ee.net84.net/Articles/K3_0MiniCompleteSetuptoworkFSKRTTYwithWritelogetal.pdf

If you received a Microsoft WORD version from me via email, I recommend
that you download the updated PDF version using the link above.  Let me
know if you have trouble accessing it.

73,
Ron N6EE

http://n6ee.net84.net/Articles/K3_0MiniCompleteSetuptoworkFSKRTTYwithWritelogetal.pdf