Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.22 released AND a special sale...

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.22 released AND a special sale...
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:47:16 -0400

> Despite Libertarians' dislike of central banking, stable currency
> value derives from central banking.

Only if you can trust the central bank ... I'm not sure given the
performance of some central banks with regard to stability and the
obvious political influence/bias on the largest central banks today
(monetizing record government deficits) that one can necessarily
trust them to prevent very significant inflation going forward.

I certainly would not trust central banks in Russia, Brazil,
Argentina, Venezuela, Mexico, etc. given their track records of
the last 20 years.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV