Re: [WriteLog] Shortcut keys help

To: Marsh Stewart <marsh@ka5m.net>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Shortcut keys help
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 21:22:50 +0000
Thanks Marsh and Gary for answering my request for help on the Shortcut
Keys.

What happened was I did a search for Writelog.ini and the only one
occurrence was found was:

C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\writelog.ini

That's how it was for a longtime.  I went to the Windows Explorer (File
directory) Tools>View> and found that "Show hidden files" was unchecked.
Don't know how this happened as I always check that and "show file type".
Anyway after I did that, I did another search and found a copy of
Writelog.ini in the:

 C:\Windows\writelog.ini directory.

This was the Writelog.ini file that was being used.
Once I updated it the Ins and + shortcut keys were now set to F3 and F4.
I don't know when WL change to the Windows directory?
BTW I am using Windows7 64 Bit with 16GB on memory.

Joe K0BX - I hope this helps someone else.