Re: [WriteLog] TX7G

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TX7G
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 11:55:36 -0800
It shows up ok for me, but I did two different cty file updates just prior to the contest. I would suggest going to the end of the contest then download the latest cty file. Once installed start WL and do a recalc then check what is shows for TX7G. In any case the contest robot will give you the correct credit for the mult and figure your score with that included.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Garrett