[WriteLog] Problem sending LoTW logs to ARRL

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem sending LoTW logs to ARRL
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:19:37 -0400
I use the "Export Trusted QSL File" from within WriteLog to send my contest logs to the LoTW. WriteLog generates an e-mail with the following address:

lotw-logs at arrl dot org

I received "unable to deliver notices" for my last two e-mails. Does anybody know if the LoTW e-mail address has changed? There's nothing wrong with my e-mail server as I've sent many e-mails to other destinations without difficulty. I did try to find the current e-mail address on the LoTW site but I was unable to locate it.

The LoTW site is not down and there is a link to monitor uploads and they have been uploading files steadily. I know my certificate is still good because I manually uploaded the TQ8 files directly to the LoTW site and they were accepted.

Here's the text from the messages I received:

   **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
   **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:26:29 -0400
from pb-mx7.pobox.com [208.72.237.55]

lotw-logs@lotw... Deferred: lotw64-web.arrl.org.: No route to host

73,
Mike K2MK