Re: [WriteLog] Export ADIF by date

To: Bob Lee <rideon2266@aol.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Export ADIF by date
From: Gary Senesac <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 20:06:18 -0900
Bob,

I don't think there is a way in WL to do this.  As a contest logger the
assumption is you will want to export ALL your records from a given contest
module.  However there may be a work around to get what you want.

First export your records from WL to an adi file.  This will have all the
records in the log.  Next download and install a freebee text editor named
EditPro Lite from the web.  This is a very nice text editiing tool.  Once
downloaded start EditPro and open the adi file exported from WL.  Now use the
selection tools in EditPro to select only the records for the date(s) you want
and save those to a different adi file with a new name.  That should give you
just the records you want.

73,
Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX