[WriteLog] [N1MMLoggerplus] CQWW Multi-Single with One Chair

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [N1MMLoggerplus] CQWW Multi-Single with One Chair
From: "Jim" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:06:30 -0800
Rick..
I do this exact thing.... 1 computer, one keyboard, two radios running SO2R on
RTTY. (But I run SO2R Single operator). First suggestion, read, read, and read
more, then configure and test, configure and test and configure and test.

If you don’t take/make  the time to figure it out, and now how it works, you
wont be able to fix it when it doesn't work. It’s like anything else, it’s a
learning curve.

A days of reading and note taking, and searching with Google will get you rally
close.

In multi op, it’s better to use 2 separate computers because  a second op can
work mults on another band. A second op position is a necessity so they can
just sit and DIG for mults.

lots of info here: http://www.cqww.com/rules_faq.htm

73
Jim W7RY