Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.23L Installation Errors

To: "'Steve Woodruff'" <steve@n9oh.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.23L Installation Errors
From: "GL-DJ3IW-Web" <GL-DJ3IW@web.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 01:37:48 -0000
Hi,
I get two different error messages when trying to install 11.23L.
a) when starting setup.exe error message "Feature MFC80 is missing" comes up -
so no setup.
(WlFull01.cab exists!)
b) when trying to run writelog.msi a German error message (my Windows 7 speaks
German) comes up saying approx. that an EARLIER installation of the same
program exists and that I should delete this earlier version. There is no
writelog.msi in the list of programs etc. only
Writelog Version 11.22. BTW installation of the 11.22 update over my full 11.21
went without problems.

What to do?

 73 de Goetz DJ3IW