Re: [WriteLog] Wrong QSO points

To: Janez Pungarsek <pungarsekj@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Wrong QSO points
From: LB3RE LJ3RE Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 18:05:24 +0100
If you run Windows 7 or 8 you must find Appdata / virtual writelog folder with
correct writelog.ini file.....

---Sent by iphoneLB3RE LJ3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJATelephone +47 48 22 44
21www.lb3re.com ~ Rag ~ Stein Roar Brobakken
e-mail:post@lb3re.com----------------------------------http://la5o.wordpress.comwww.contesting.no

Hi

Just finnished CQ WW CW. To my huge dissapointment I noticed that WL behaved
like I am in US. So all QSOs with US resulted in 0 points, 2 points for
Carribeans and Canada and 3 for the rest.

How to fix it? Parameter SETUP was set to Zone 15 prior to the contest, there
is also my CALL and address in the Save setup. However I did notice that
writelog.ini is very "dry", due to my software reinstalation during the summer
this year (only 2 lines) and it reads:

[Summary]MultNames=Sec,Dx,ITU,DX,Mul,Zn,St,Grid,ZN,MUL,Ca,Co,Pref,HQ,Sta,Prov,DXCCQsoNames=QSO,CW,PH,RT

Today I have also added: CALLPREFIX=S58J, but when I chose Recalculate score
there is no change.

I am using WL ver. 10.83.

Any help is more than welcome.

Janez, S58J