Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog question

To: <k7acz@cox.net>, "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog question
From: "ALAN ZACK" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:25:18 -0800
Getting ready for the ARRL 10 mtr Contest

Using WL ver 11.22G Sept 2014.

I am confused with the various ways of downloading and updating the DAT and
MASTER calls data.
If I open WL and go to the FILE menu and select WEB UPDATE DATA FILES. The
window opens and I click DOWNLOAD and the window fills with various files. I
leave all the files highlighted and click on OK.

Does this completely update my CTY and MASTER CALL data? Is there anything
else I need to do? Do I still need to go thru the REACTY32 download process?

TIA & 73, Alan, K7ACZ