Re: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:23:10 -0900
Gary,

Look under your main User name in the Downloads directory. Your master.dat file will probably be there, as will the SCP folder you created if you didn't change directories. If you installed WL in Program Files you need to look at C:\ProgramData\WriteLog. This is the folder where the master.dat and other .dat files should be located. If you have it in a folder called SCP WriteLog will never find it.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: GARY