Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 23:30:26 -0400
Yes, and I used WriteLog for W1AW/6 just fine.  High rates and all.  But, I
was not changing modes so often that I needed a fancier way of loading
messages than what has been suggested.  Gary AL9A outlined a very workable
method.

Having a more direct way of controlling messages per mode would be a nice
feature.  I just don't think it is as high a priority as other people do.

Ed W0YK