[WriteLog] WL + RTTYrite + MicroKEYER - baud rate HELP!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL + RTTYrite + MicroKEYER - baud rate HELP!
From: "Ray Day" <rayday@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 15:22:46 -0800
Hi all,

Ray N6HE here.

I've just set up a new MicroHAM MicroKEYER II as my interface between WL and
my Omni VII. ARRL RTTY RU coming..just noticed that my COM 8 FSK selection
(virtual serial port) in the MicroKEYER II says 9600 5N1   -   and it should
be 45 5N1.5  - looks like WL would open the port at the baud rate, etc. set
by WL in the RTTYrite window (I have TU TYPE = MMTTY, MODE = 45 BAUD, and
PORT = COM8  and Software generated FSK TXD). These settings worked fine
with the previous interface.

BTW, when I run MMTTY stand alone, which settings seem to transfer over to
WL RTTY, the COM8 port opens at 45 5N1.5. I have COM8 set to COM TXD(FSK)
and USB port set to C:Limiting Speed. However, when I use MMTTY stand alone
with port set to EXTFSK (because it's a USB connection?) and the EXTFSK port
set to COM8, the MicroKEYER port opens at 9600 5N1. Also, when MMTTY opens
under WL, the TXD(FSK) option is greyed out, only SOUND is an option under
the MISC tab. Sometimes in the past, this didn't seem to be a problem.

I use Win 8.1, 64 bit.

But WL opens the MicroKEYER COM8 port at 9600 5N1. So I'm not being decoded
by other stations (I receive fine).

My faint memory remembers something about WL and needing only COM ports 1-4?
I have a serial port board I was using before and it occupies ports 1-4. I'd
like to leave them that way for future flexibility, if I can.

Can anybody help get this right? Please email direct to rayday [at] cox
[dot] com as I only get daily digests from the group Thanks!!!

Ray N6HE