Re: [WriteLog] WL MMTTY 45 5N1.5 ve 9600 5N1 follow up

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL MMTTY 45 5N1.5 ve 9600 5N1 follow up
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 20:40:04 -0500

> The COMTXD is not available in the WL MMTTY setup

If COM-TxD (FSK) is not available in the WL MMTTY plug-in, you have not
configured the PTT & FSK Port in MMTTY's TX Tab.  For a complete example
(including both the XMMT and SM6 versions of the MMTTY plug-in) see the
example files for your particular microHAM interface.  All are available
in Router (Help | Download Documents) or on-line on the page for your
interface at www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

Opening a port at 9600 5N1 indicates you are probably attempting to use
either Writelog "Software generated FSK" or 2-Tone FSK - both of which
are bit-bang systems not compatible with the UART interface.

These examples have all been tested and documented on working systems.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV