Re: [WriteLog] Delay Using Fkeys

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Delay Using Fkeys
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 03:16:25 +0200
So almost nothing common...
Except the installation directory (?)
I use a microham interface with winkeyer2 (digikeyer) and an Icom 756 pro2 radio in contest shack.
No antivirus is installed (I use the computer only for contesting).

The most strange is that I had not this freeze at all during rtty roundup in the same computer (the only difference that I used a homemade interface).

I have not noticed this freeze in my home shack which is similar (i3 computer with windows 7 but full of programs,antivirus) and where I use a microham interface also (mk2r+)

73 Kostas SV1DPI