[WriteLog] SO2R vs SO1R

To: <W2GR@aol.com>, <ed@w0yk.com>, <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R vs SO1R
From: "Dick, K2ZR" <k2zr@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 07:56:06 -0500
Hi Mike,

"as it stands now...the playing field is severely tilted....and the battles
for the top are ALWAYS buy the single ops running 2 or more rigs. That's
just fact."

The operative phrase is the playing field is severely tilted!  Not a healthy
situation and, deep down inside, everyone knows it!

73,

Dick, K2ZR