Re: [WriteLog] P49X Prefill file & Message Info for ARRLRTTYRoundup toda

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] P49X Prefill file & Message Info for ARRLRTTYRoundup today
From: Mark Perrin <n7mq@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 17:05:46 -0800
Sheesh. Guess ole Hans knows it all, Ed. Not up to learning anything from you.

On 1/8/2015 4:27 PM, Radio K0HB wrote:
Sorry Ed.  Not at my radio station.

At my station my definition applies.  SO means (S)ingle (O)perater without
outside aides.

You are free to comply with your preferred definition at your station.  I am
not obliged to use your dictionary.

Sunnuvagun!

74, de Hans, K0HB

"Just a Boy and his Radio"™