[WriteLog] WL format changed by ?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WL format changed by ?
From: Rod via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:37:05 -0500
Good morning,

Or at least it was until I started up trusty WL 11.23 this morning  for
CWT.  The program came up but without the normal listing of contest,  i.e. CWT
by K0RC.  It did have older selection.  All the windows were  new shapes and
sizes.  Fonts were changed.  The past WL contest logs  had migrated from
the: c:/program files (86)/writelog/program/ to the virtual  store.

Evidently wl exe is using a new writelog.ini file as several items  are
different.  Including the entry window is very small  now.

I noticed that last night when shutting down, the windows 7 said  "don't
turn your computer off" and this morning it indicated the register was  being
updated.

Any suggestions short of starting from scratch?

73

Rod W7OM