[WriteLog] CQ WW 160M Contest prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQ WW 160M Contest prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:55:45 -0900
Oops, almost let this one slip by me. I have updated the CQ WW 160M contest prefill file to include the 2014 results. This file contains US/VE calls and their associated state/province information from both the CW and SSB contests. So if you download the file from the link below it will work for both editions of the CQ 160M contests. The file contains 4,294 unique call sign records.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfkj6xkfbi5xmz1/CQWW%20160M%20CW-SSB%20Call%20History.adi?dl=0

If you are unsure about how to implement a prefill file in WriteLog the following link contains a brief set of instructions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mckz6zbuklff0up/WriteLog%20Prefill%20Exchange%20file%20loading%20instructions.pdf?dl=0

As usual, be sure to verify the prefill file contents with what you copy over the air as stations do change their QTH from time to time.

73,
Gary AL9A