[WriteLog] An unknown error occurred while accessing.......

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] An unknown error occurred while accessing.......
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 04:56:47 -0500
During the CQ 160 meter contest I am repeatedly getting the following message. A dialog box pops up with WriteLog in the title bar, a warning icon on the left and an OK button. The message says:

An unknown error occurred while accessing
C:\users\Mike\Documents\WriteLog\Contests\15 CQ WW 160.wl.

I searched the archives and saw the same problem described many years ago. No resolution was posted. Searching the internet suggested a problem finding a file location across a network. I'm running a local computer and the file is saved on my C drive. The message goes away when I press the OK button and has not led to any loss of data or program crash. I have autosave set to record automatically after every QSO. It has always been set that way. The message pops up randomly after every few QSOs although sometimes it waits for 20 or more QSOs before appearing.

I was operating the VHF contest yesterday and didn't see the message at all, however, I only have 40 QSOs.

The only change I have made is to upgrade to version 11.24J. I've never seen this message before with any previous version.

73,
Mike K2MK