[WriteLog] Corruption Clarification

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Corruption Clarification
From: Rod via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:39:52 -0500
Running WriteLog 11/22G on Windows 7 [64 biit]  machine.

The QSO Entry window is the one in WL.  Uisng CWOPS Mini CWT  the ENTRY
WINDOW only contains "Rado" and it's window; there is no call sign  window, etc.

Using an existing WL log from a previous CWT; saving it with a  new name
and deleting all entries, it is useable but the BAND SUMMARY  window only
counts the Qs.  So the contest computation available in the  older versions
does
work.

When trying to load K0RC's latest versions I get a warning that it  already
exists so loading quits mid stream.

Also noticed no NCCC NS listed under contests.

Seems I need to get back to the very basic program.  But with  VIRTUAL
STORE program deleting in the Control Panel doesn't do the  job.

Steve N9OH provided a cd that I have used to no avail in fixing the

BTW later versions than 11.22G does not help and/or updating using  the
built in updates doesn't fix it either.

I can continue to use the corrupted WL but hate to take on a big  effort
contest.

Any suggestions?

73

Rod W7OM