Re: [WriteLog] USB Soundcard recommendation and setup

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] USB Soundcard recommendation and setup
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 18:06:38 -0500

These two sound cards are reported to work properly with Windows 7,
8 and 8.1 and provide the necessary mic/line switching:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829126101
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128010

I have not used those particular devices but have dealt with NewEgg
on many occasions and recommend them heartily.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV