[WriteLog] SSB Sprint Cabrillo - DX?

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB Sprint Cabrillo - DX?
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 19:50:22 -1000
Thanks to Eric for the changes making KH6 and the other mults included in
the score and mults table.

When I output the Cabrillo, I found both KP2 and KH6 were called DX in the
log. I didn't work any other "DX" so don't know if other have an issue or
not. In any case, I edited the Cabrillo and changed DX to VI and HI as
appropriate (worked HI about a dozen times :-)   Hope it works that way.
Log checking is going to be challenging.

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU