Re: [WriteLog] Packet spots on multiple computers.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Packet spots on multiple computers.
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 21:31:24 -0500
I am sure that this is the correct answer as several responded with the same
however I am unable to get it to work.  Writelog is linked on each computer
and QSO's entered on one computer show up on the other.  I have VE7CC
running on one computer (named: W4AAA) with the telnet set to 127.0.01 and
spots show up in the packet window. On the other computer (named: KK9A) I
selected file, local network and typed W4AAA and I get "failed to connect to
remote node".  I tried upper and lower case letters and I also tried
entering the IP address in this field and none were successful.  I even
copied W4AAA from the link to network field and pasted it in the packet
local network field. I then tried reversing it, running the cluster on the
KK9A computer and connecting with the W4AAA computer and it still failed. If
it matters both computers are running XP Pro.

John KK9A