[WriteLog] Rotor Control

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rotor Control
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 01:26:43 +0000
I have been using Rotor Control for a long time and it works just fine.
But :

Also the latest WL version, 11.24J, contains a new feature for antenna
azimuth.  If the call field is empty just type in a number less than 360 and
hit Enter.  WL will begin turning the antenna to that direction without
needing a call in the CALL field.  Great feature when doing S&P and only get
a partial or marginal copy on the call, but enough to recognize the general
direction of where the beam should be pointed.

73,
Gary AL9A

I have tried this after updating to version 11.24j and restarting WL but no
luck getting it to work.
Is there something else I need to do??

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.