[WriteLog] Clean writelog.ini?

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Clean writelog.ini?
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:02:27 +0000
GD,

How do I get a clean writelog.ini to restart my configuration? During the wpx I ran into all sorts of trouble the first night because using the Keyboard Shortcut feature to set some function keys to Push and Pop, trashed my contest ini file. My files have been propagated for years and now I want to start with a fresh ini.

But when I delete the writelog.ini in the ...VirtualStore\Windows\writelog.ini thinking that Writelog will then write a new file there that I can then configure fresh. But instead writelog finds a two year old file from somewhere (not on my C: drive, but there are scores of old ini files on my data drive) and puts it into the ...VirtualStore... spot.

Do I have to uninstall Writelog completely (and is there stuff in the registry I need to get rid of also) and then reinstall from my latest full program?

Using 11.24 (and Windows 7 64bit) to get the new cw/rtty messages which also have a bug in the %Mxx macro. I have never been able to get the push/pop to work with this ini file so I want to start fresh

Any help???

Jerry, W6IHG