[WriteLog] Writelog and the Flex6700/6500 it works.!!!

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and the Flex6700/6500 it works.!!!
From: "Ross Biggar" <rbiggar@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:45:26 +1200
After a fortnight trying to sort out why Wrtelog did not work. I finally have
got it going.

All the information about setting up Rittyrite says to put a comport in
Rittyrrite to talk to MMTTY, as you would have seen from
my emails I was struggling to make Rittyrite and MMTTY talk to one another.
Finally a few minutes ago , in desperation, I put the comport in Rittyrite to
NONE, (left MMTTY at comport 6, it was transmitting ok on its own),  and
evrything popped into life. I can now transmit with Writelog, and have just had
my first Writelog contact.
Still a few minor problems as to why Alt- K doesn't work, but that can be
sorted I am sure.

I am also sure to have a few more queries before I am finally happy with
Writelog.

so thanks to all who have given me advice you have been very helpful

Regards
Ross
ZL1WN