[WriteLog] Win 10 - Issue w/CW via Serial Port

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Win 10 - Issue w/CW via Serial Port
From: "Al Burnham (K6RIM)" <k6rim@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 21:22:58 -0700
Just downloaded Windows 10 to my 64-bit PC and starting to learn the ropes.

Only known issue, so far, is CW generation using Writelog (current version) and Logger32 (current version).

I use the computer to generate CW. Radio is connected to computer via PCI serial card.

CW generation has worked 100% using Writelog or Logger32 with all previous versions of Windows.

I checked to see if there was a more current driver for the serial card, but it (supposedly) is current.

The serial ports for radio control, rotor, etc. all work fine - but not for CW.

Helpful suggestions appreciated.

With thanks and 73,

Al, K6RIM

--