Re: [WriteLog] NAQP SSB prefill exchange file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NAQP SSB prefill exchange file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 21:03:04 -0800
Robert,

No, I do not have a exchange prefill file for the CQ WW RTTY contest. The reason is simple. The exchange in the contest is RST plus Zone number. WriteLog automatically provides the Zone number based upon the call sign and the data associated with that call from the wl_cty.dat file. To be sure you are going to get the correct Zone number in the contest make sure you have the latest wl_cty.dat downloaded and converted into a usable file just prior to the contest.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Robert W5AJ Wood