Re: [WriteLog] Icom 7600 Interface

To: Steve Colello <colellos@earthlink.net>, Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Icom 7600 Interface
From: Frank M Etzler <n8wxq@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:11:51 +0000 (UTC)
I had some similar problems. If you have usb to serial adaptors make sure they
have the FDTI chip set.  Prolific chip sets don't work with WL and 64 bit
windows 7, etc.  Your rig control also needs a separate port.  I had trouble
with the shared port available on a new PK-232SC.  Logic 9 did not have these
requirements.
73 de Frank, N8WXQ

     On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:36 PM, Steve Colello