[WriteLog] CW Open contest prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Open contest prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 22:25:32 -0800
This evening I have modified a large call sign history file, created by Claude VE2FK to work in the CW Open contest for N1MM and N1MM+ users, so that it will now work with WriteLog. The file can be downloaded from my Dropbox account at the following link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6mo6lngu63u95h/CW%20Open_WL.adi?dl=0

When setting up WriteLog to use this prefill file it will ask you to select from two different field names – NR and NAME. Select only the NAME field as the NR field is for logging the received serial number in the exchange. The prefill file does not contain the CWops member number. The file contains 10,098 unique call signs and associated operator names. As always, be cautious in using a prefill file and verify the information provided with what is copied over the air.

73,
Gary AL9A