[WriteLog] Band Change Question!

To: writelog@contesting.com,yaesu_ft-5000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Change Question!
From: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:48:45 -0400
Hello All,

I am using a Yaesu FTdx5000 with Writelog
for contesting.

I have my FTdx5000 set up for different "IPO" settings for
different bands. (IPO1 for 40, AMP1 for 20,etc.).
Also different antennas for different bands!

Now when I, for instance, go from 40 to 20 using
Writelog spot window these settings follow the
band change.  In other words  when I get to 20
the IPO and antenna settings stay on the 40 meter settings!

I hope I have made myself clear enough?

Any help or suggestions very much appreciated!

Anyone else have this issue??

Thanks in Advance....

73,
Ted  K2QMF