[WriteLog] Sending QTCs updates cumulative mult totals for those QSOs

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sending QTCs updates cumulative mult totals for those QSOs
From: Mike Heideman <mike_heideman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:18:23 -0700
In the WAE SSB contest almost all of my QSOs were new mults.  When I sent a
group of QTCs I noticed that the log columns that report cumulative multipliers
for each band had been updated for the QSOs sent in the QTC group.  All were
reset to the total mult count for each band.

So, for example, the cumulative mults on 20 meters which were originally
ascending even numbers such as 24, 26, 28, ..., 40 had all been changed to 40.
I thought that my log might have been corrupted but using Recalculate Score
restored everything to normal.

This is just a cosmetic issue but would be nice to get fixed as it was
disconcerting to see the same number repeated several times in the mult
columns.  I don't remember seeing this behavior in the CW contest, likely
because I worked many more non-mults and most QSOs had scrolled off the top of
the visible log before they were sent as QTCs.

-Mike, N7MH